Friday, January 9, 2009

My Project 365 In the Making ....

Today I hauled my pregnant butt and my 2 kids to my favourite scrapbook store and spent me a little money! In hope that I can create my very own Project 365! I'm not sure how long I could wait to see if the kit was going to be available here in Aus. So my good pal Sandy over on Scrappy Habits there, came with me and we brain stormed!

It's late here right now and I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the goodies I bought today so stay tuned for tomorrows blog post cause I'm going to run the whole plan by you! And if you have ANY idea's that can help me out, feel free to leave a comment, I have been blog hopping for a few days now and have found some really creative ppl out there!

So I hope all of you that were able to get the kit enjoy it! In the mean time I'll be scrappin away here!

1 comment:

Daniela Dobson said...

I want to see what you got!!! You will have so much fun creating your own.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin