Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The IKEA Trip

Yesterday was definantely a big day for me! Since it was Sandy Pandy's Birthday! We thought we would take a trip into IKEA! about a 45 min drive for us! But ohhhh it was worth it! After we stopped drooling and picked up our chins up! We managed to take a look on every floor and grab a few goodies on the way! These were the things I came up with towards STORAGE!

These Cute jars were 4 for $2.50! So of course I had to get 3 packs!

This Wire basket was $2.50 from Storage World, I also grabbed a bigger one to hold all my stickers and rub ons for $11 .... One little pit stop before we left the shopping centre!AND there is this! No I didn't get to buy it on this trip! BUT It is what I plan to buy the NEXT trip along with storage baskets to store and HIDE all my scrapbooking stuff!

Now just to tell the hubby !!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin