Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hand Made Gifts

I don't know about you but I know I LOVE it when people make me stuff! And I know my mum does too! Every year I have a tradition for my mum that I make her something for Mothers Day! I find its much more fun! So when it came to my close friend Sandys birthday! I thought she might like something made especially for her also! I made her the card and a little tag book, that had each letter in her name and a little saying that went with each letter about her!

4 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

I love these, especially the card! I will try to update my blog with new photos. All the birthday activities are over and I can get back to my regular schedule.

Sandy @ Scrappy Habits said...

and let me tell you I LOVED them. THANKS :) You can make me stuff whenever you like lol

Manifestation said...

Thanks for sharing such awesome card collections,specially I love the handmade one as such.Thank you.

Cheers!!
Gifts to Bangalore|Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai

Daniela Dobson said...

Just checking on you. Did you have the baby early?
You've been photo tagged... I hope you'll play along !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin