Monday, November 17, 2008

Desk Calender

When I was at Scrappy Hollows latest sale, going crazy in the 30 min I had there I managed to come across this awesome Desk Calender by Kaiser Craft. It's not finished yet! But it's going to sit there until I decide on what I want to use for the months and dates! Not sure If i will go the stamps, Vinyl or wood letters ... What do you reakon?
This pack was pretty cheap, You get the calender all cut etc and you just decorate it! GREAT idea for Chrissy Pressy!

It's not meant to look that blank! hehe When I can actually make a decision, it will look more like a calender!

Quick run down... I glued the paper on, sanded the edges down. Painted the edge with a brown paint, added the painted swirls and pearls and that's about it! It really is that simple!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin