Monday, November 17, 2008

The Christmas Banner


THIS is so easy! It took me an hour if that (if you don't include the time I was talking in between making it). It's on the plain side, embellishment wise, but the paper and letters themselves stand out enough, but feel free to go nuts on it!
I cut out the background (bazzil card stock), patterned paper 1/2 cm smaller! (Depends on how big you want your banner). I used my Cricut machine to cut out the letters and used "Dimensional Magic" to give it that wet dimensional look, though you can use chipboard or stickers! I have used swirl chipboard I painted and again used the Dimensional Magic (great stuff)! Kindy Glitz Glitter on the chipboard for a bit of bling... Punched holes in each card and threaded black ribbon through and tied a bow on either end!
And there ya go... Not too bad, not too bad at all!

1 comment:

HIGGINS FAMILY said...

wooohoooo! i have my self a DIY project! yuss!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin