Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gift Boxes & Card

On the weekend I had a Stampin Up party. My friend Sandy has just become a demonstrator and I thought it would be fun being her first party!! Nothing like having some great friends over and being shown some great scrapbooking/Cardmaking techniques! Not to mention the yummy stamps! ohh I love stamps right now!

Any who ... Sandy showed us how to make these SUPER EASY gift boxes! SO COOL that I had trouble doing it hahah (No comment Sandy) and this funky as Card!

The flower on this card spins when you tilt the card!
Who knew a 5c coin could be so handy!


Here is the gift box I made later on when I got right and the Sunny Boy Box !!! I made this one for a friend I Visit Teach! (Church thing) and will be filling it with goodies and this months message!


And this one, though the same colours! These are my hubbies VALENTINES gifts! Well part of it! Again I'll fill them with goodies and a little love note lol Depending on what mood I'm in when I write it haha!

For Instruction on how to make the Sunny Boy box go here
For Instructions to make the Gift box go here

Materials Used: Kaiser Craft Ebony & Ivory Paper, SU stamp Set "Priceless", SU Scallop & Circle Punch, Aqua paper, Black Ink and Kaiser Rhinestones.

1 comment:

Daniela Dobson said...

You have been busy. Love those colors. ARen't those boxes fun. I have a ton of origami books here and used to do it long time ago.
I made litle 3x3" cards with envelopes to fit inside.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin