Sunday, January 11, 2009

Renaming Project 365 ...

Ok, So today I have decided on a few definants ...

I will be using & customizing the D-Ring "Modernalbum" by American Crafts
I will be going with the October Afternoon papers

I will be using coloured StazOn Ink to stamp on clear acetate paper the Month dividers
I will be still using 12x12 slips along with other various sizes for journaling
I will be making up my own journaling cards
I will be using some sort of digital element to name and date my images

and last but not least ... I will be folding the 3 baskets of clean washing sitting in my lounge room!

{Day 12 Photo}

BUT.... one thing I have not been able to decide on is what to call my project! I thought using "Project 365" wasn't going to work for me now that I'm kinda going solo on it .... SO here are some names I have come up with and I wanted to know which one you thought would best suit!

Nothin But Nauta's
(family blogs name)

Living life 365
365 Days
365 days of life

Through My Eyes

Happy Days


So there are some that just popped into my head.... pick one or purely make one up for me!


2 comments:

Kerry said...

365 days of life
I like it,has a certain ring to it...
go for it !!
Kas

Daniela Dobson said...

What do you mean going solo????
365 days of life!
Love your jar with stamps! YOu have been busy on your blog I see.
I am in love with Becky's journaling cards, or any journaling card, and I was so happy to see that download!
I finally have a night to just relax and watch tv. Going to post my photos for the week and just rest.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin