Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Is Coming

I have SO MANY idea's for CHRISTMAS this year! I will admit some of them are not my own! I have been blog hopping and came across some GREAT home made Christmas decorations! So I'll be posting some of the things I am making over the next few weeks along with where I got the idea! As for this one, here is my trial Christmas Bauble! CUTE huh! I got this from Kaiser Craft and I'm still yet to make the REAL ones, here is my practice one any way...


I also have on the TO DO list - Make felt white doves to sit in the Christmas tree, I am half way through making a "CHRISTMAS" Banner to hang on the wall and I believe I have a Christmas card making day with the girls coming up soon, so I will be sure to post them also!
I'll have instructions on how to make everything so keep an eye out the next few weeks!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin